      From: BUTLER, Tony, FM
      Sent: Thu 11/07/2002 09:39
      To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
      Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fujitsu 510's

      > If I can ensure a successful clean and repair I will make the
products
      > and technique available to all on this list in a mini-bulk
buy.

      Sounds good to me!

      > On a final point. I think I may be able to manufacture low
      > quantities of
      > the stylus. Does any one have an original they would be
      > prepared to let
      > me make a mould from? OR has a source of these little sticks
      > been found?

      Try recyclesave @ aol.com  The guys name is 'Jim'
      I did a bulk buy from him a while ago for the group.  Mention my
name and
      you _may_ get a discount.

      The price I got was $11.25 per stylus and $23.85 per memory
module (to take
      the fuji up to 56mb, its maximum)
      ISTR the normal price is $12.50 and $25, so not a huge
difference if you
      have to pay the full price.
      P&P is $5 and you won't get stung for VAT - I had about 80
memory modules
      and 50 or so stylii (or was it the other way around) shipped in
3 $5
      envelopes because, under a certain weight, you don't need to
fill in a
      customs docket so we did quite well out of that overall.

      > Oh yes one last thing. What operating systems run best on
them, does
      > 2000 work OK?

      Win 95 runs best, but is limited in what it can run in turn.
Many of us
      have upgraded to win 98 which is slower, but you can run
terminal services
      on it then and IE 5/6 etc.  Deffo need the extra memory then IMO
though :)

      HTH,

      Tony

            Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

      As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information,
      retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.
      The Royal Bank of Scotland is registered in Scotland No 90312
      Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
      Regulated by the Financial Services Authority