RE: UK Counties

Jon,

Good idea, a little harder to show graphically on a map, counties at
least have well defined borders that are easy to find on the web,
postcodes of course are a little more difficult.

Ideally long term I'd like to be able to pinpoint postcodes on maps, and
do distance measurement between point, but this costs money.

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 22:39, Jon Whiten wrote:
> Cannot help with regard to the data but have you thought about making the
> divisions based on the first 2 digits of a post code?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jon
> http://www.whiten.co.uk/

Stuart Poulton
Senior Computer Officer
Theoretical Astrophysics Group
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy                  Tel. +44 (0)116 223-1016
University of Leicester                        Fax. +44 (0)116 252-3311
Leicester, LE1 7RH                        E-mail: swp@xxxxxxx ENGLAND