SliMP3 Bulk Buy Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SliMP3 Bulk Buy Update
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:08:03 +0100

Okay guys Slim Devices have gotten back to me regarding the players and
its all systems go. :)

The volume pricing is as follows:

5pcs   $239
10pcs  $210
20pcs  $205
50pcs  $199

>From this and the shipping being about $250 for the lot, I reckon we are looking at about =A3140 a player landed in the UK before tax and VAT are applied to them.

Now the interesting part, we *may* get away with the VAT but I'm
honestly not 100% on that, I'm waiting on my accountant getting back to
me after he checks it out fully but he thinks we will. :)

That being the case all in, including UK shipping I think that we are
realistically looking at about =A3160-170 a player, which is better that I'd originally hoped for. Given the price points and the fact that we
can get twenty players ordered it's not worth going for the next price
point really IMO.

The in wall mounts are not available but they may well be in the future
as a cheap accessory according to SD.

The players are back-ordered right now and we are two to three weeks
>from well and they do not know if they will be available by then, but it's
only one of the cheap "figure-of-eight" type leads anyway, about = a quid
or so in B&Q etc.

If anyone else wants into this BB then please let me know before Friday
as I want to start getting financially organised next week, then do the
order towards the end of next week hopefully getting the players shortly after that. If I've missed anyone, or anyone wants to pull out, again
let me know ASAP.

The list so far is:

Kenneth Watt            2=       1
Umar             &nb= sp;          1   &nb= sp;  1
Paul Gordon            &n= bsp;     1
Jon Porter            &nb= sp;     1      1
Jonathan Tawn            = 1
Dave Marley            &n= bsp;     2
Mike Jackson            1=
Steve Abbott            1=
Matthew Keay            1=       1
Anthony Livingstone      1    =
Dr John             =      2
Kevin Kawkins            = 2
Allan Smith            &n= bsp;     1
Stuart Cummings           = ; 1

              &= nbsp;         18    =   4

Ta, sorry for the long post if you're not interested.

K.

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk