-----Original Message-----
From:       Tracey Gardner [mailto:tracey.gardner@= ntlworld.com]
Sent:      09 July 2002 23:05
To:      ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject:      [ukha_d] 74 way consumer unit?

Hi Brian

Is your 74 way consumer unit one of the Hager ones and roughly how much
did
it cost?
I priced up the 54 way Hager ones some time ago and they were about =A360.<= BR>
Tracey

>I have taken a large mains cable from my consumer unit up into my loft<= BR> >to power a 74 way consumer unit I bought.

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk