RE: SliMP3 Bulk Buy

I missed this, what’s a SliMP3 ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Watt [mailto:kennwatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 July 2002 18:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] SliMP3 Bulk Buy

Well folks so far we have:

Myself         2 (Maybe 3)
Paul Gordon    1
Umar           1 (Maybe 2)
Jon Porter     1 (Maybe 2)
Jonathan Tawn  1
Dave Marley    2

We really need ten to get the price break on the players and I have
asked Slim Devices for prices etc.

Q. and Tony go on you know you really want to ;)

Apart from that I have also, for my own purposes, asked Slim about
getting a custom front bezel that would allow the unit to be easily
inset into a wall. Whether that'll happen or not I don't know yet but it
would be very cool as the player reverts to being a clock based on the
server time when off and you can easily stream the radio to it too. Ergo
a funky clock/radio/MP3 device that can be installed into a wall and can
send IR back to the server!

Predicted cost at the moment is about the £180 mark landed in the UK.

Any more takers please let me know ASAP.

K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
{short
description of image}