Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:39:45 +0100
From: "Ben McCormack" <ben.mccormack@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Dual Boot Hard Drive Switch

Hello all,

I have a friend that is looking for a hardware dual boot solution.

He wants to run to OS's totally speratly, so when one is running the
other OS on the 2nd HD is inactive. The obvious way to do this would be
via HD caddies but there is not room in his case. So he is looking for a
hardware solution that will allow him to switch between HD's

Any thoughts

Regards

Ben