(no subject)

Hi Tracey,

Ive recently bought my first house and need to re-wire every room, mains and
lighting circuits.

You maybe to help. Ive bought an LD11 din rail dimmer module but dont know
quite how to incorporate it into a lighting arrangement and then control it
>from
Q: I would like to control seperate lights or a group of lights in certain
rooms using my PC via a cm12u encoder.
- Do I need individual lighting circuits for each set of lights that I want
to control?
- Or  is it a matter of how you wire the (momentary) light switches? Is
wiring individual lighting circuits uncessary?
- Whether or not I create one lighting circuit or many, how do I control the
ld11 module from my PC via a cm12u plugged into the mains?
- Is it possible to have 2 way control of an LD11 module? e.g. turn the
lounge lights on/off using two (momentary) light switches fitted at two
opposite ends of the room

Very confused,
Martin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor