LCD panels

I’ve got about 2 months before I need to buy, and prices continue to fall so I’m not going to take the plunge until the last possible moment, but I’m after suggestions.

LCD 17” panel

Landscape/Portraitswitchable

USB hub

No speakers required

The best I’ve managed to come up with so far is the Iiyama AS4332 at Dabs with two problems – the response time is much lower than any of the others I’ve seen at 35ms, and it comes in over my notional 500 quid including VAT budget L

If anyone can come up with something that comes in under the bar and doesn’t look like the proverbial bag-o-shite then there’s a beer in it for them.

Tim.