RF interference

Hi Tony

Have a look at the DTG web site.

http://www.dtg.org.uk/dtgactivities/index.html

Download R-Book 3 in PDF format and you'll find that there is a channel to
frequency look up table for both digital and analogue transmissions on Page
32. The whole book is only a 420k.
I've got the book in hard copy form from when they used to issue them
freely, but they're out of print now and only available in PDF form.

Tracey