RE: RE: [ukha_meeting] Meeting Update - High WAF projects

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: [ukha_meeting] Meeting Update - High WAF projects
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 23:52:03 +0100

Hi Paul

Take a look at the garden lighting page on my site - www.mollyology.com the= n
projects. When you have had a read feel free to fire questions at me.

When I did mine I wired each LED with its own resistor and 3.5mm plug so they were easily replaceable. Nearly a year down the road now and they are<= BR> still going strong even after the attentions of my petrol strimmer and the<= BR> ravages of the weather.

There are several ways of wiring these as was discussed a while back but some sort of LV ring main and the LED's hung off seemed the favourite. The<= BR> LED's could be grouped from a power point of view to reduce the number of resistors needed.

Have fun

Ian B

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk