-----Original Message-----
From:       Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:armagh@xxxxxxx]
Sent:      07 July 2002 13:46
To:      ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject:      Re: [ukha_d] mulit zone ir testing update(long post)

Thanks Brian

            I have to say i  find Ian Bird very inspiring for some one
who
has only been doing electronics for such a short time . The only down
side
to  people like myself is no formal training and most of my work is
based on
experience and not technical know how.
    I hope i can get this project up and running  and get a pcb done
would
be a perfect  fill  in (for ir control) until the Kat5 Switcher
surfaces .

Frank Mc