RE: mulit zone ir testing update(long post)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: mulit zone ir testing update(long post)
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:45:24 +0100

Hi Frank

I ran into a problem on the relay boards this weekend as well. I changed the relays to more conventional ones which means coil rather than reed. Anyway, I didn't check whether the opto chips would carry the current to activate them until this morning. Needless to say they don't so I am now quickly putting some transistors in to the design so it will work when we eventually get to PCB. At least I checked before making the prototype!!

Fun and games.

Ian B