RE: ot Mobo ASUS Halleluja

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ot Mobo ASUS Halleluja
  • From: "Amar Nagi" <amar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:03:03 +0100

I have at last got this sorted with great help from Aria.
They sent me out another board this morning and
A strip of memory they use (kingmax) it worked first time.
The Samsung memory Overclockers sent does not work
And the memory scan sent def. does not work.

Have to recommend Aria, I have an account there
and with me anyway have really pushed to get this
resolved. They sent out a replacement board and memory
for Saturday delivery and at the same time collected
the suspected duff board I had.