From: Timothy Morris [mailto:timothy.morris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 July 2002 23:22
To: UKHA
Subject: [ukha_d] Morris in shock U-turn!

Not only have I agreed to install a CAT5 bus for the purpose of controlling
my Polaron lighting, but I’ve actually been out and bought an mp3
player!

Well not quite. Alpine make the 6 disc changer which BMW fit in their cars.
They’ve just launched a player which can also play mp3s burned on to
CD, I’
ve managed to persuade the dealer to fit one in place of the BMW unit in my
new M3 which is being delivered a week on Monday (woo-hoo!)

Unfortunately I’ve rebuilt my PC several times since I set up the
blind
tests around a year ago. I remember using EAC to rip wavs from the CD but I
can’t remember what encoder I used, it was free, and I seem to
remember
frauhofer. I’d like to burn a couple of mp3 CDs prior to its
arrival. Can
someone point me in the right direction please?

Tim.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx