RE: A Question about X10.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A Question about X10.
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:19:31 +0100

Jason,

Depends on how in depth you want to get into the degree of control and
the electrical systems in your house.

Plug in modules are fine but offer little in the way of extra features,
the DIN rail modules are far superior for lighting.

All florescent lighting has to be on an appliance module, i.e. two
states on or off, that the only states appliance modules will give you.

Personally, I have rewired almost everything I can using the DIN modules
wherever possible, but it is not always possible to do so. But as we
have seen in UKHA there are many ways to, ahem, "adapt" things to suit
your needs.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/