Re: RE: Anyone with a trade account?(ATI Remote)

Sorry dave, what are you trying to achieve exactly?

Pronto IR to control pc. Thats been done a few different ways I think. One
is the IRman you mentioned.

lookup the Girder homepage, and it has links to lots of different IR
hardware.

http://www.girder.nl

Most of the IR hardware out there takes every signal going, so you can just
grab any remote and train girder against it.

The wintv cards have their own on board IR which get routed thru to the
bt8x8 chip. Those only accept their own remote ASAIK.

IRman I have never owned, but it looks interesting. I think if you start
another thread you would find somone on the list that could build you one
>from this list.

Sorry if I'm teaching Grandma to suck eggs here, just thought I'd be safe
than sorry.

Jason