From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:tony.butler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 3 July 2002 13:26
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] back to basics - laying cables

Oh come on now - I must qualify for a cigarillo at least? :)
I got the rio, the baby cam, the network (aka lappy)

The audio feeds are confusing me.
You are TXing from the processor to the rear channel amp and RXing to it as well?

Oh and saying 'rear' suggests there is also a 'front'.  If you have surround in your Bedroom then you are one jammy git indeed :-D

re: future plans - surely the KAT5 switcher will do for all IR and A/V feeds into the room, thus you don't need any more CAT 5 sockets?

Tony