From: Lee Varga [mailto:lee@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2002 15:50
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: for sale

What's your email address?

-----Original Message-----
From: sentto-1109639-48728-1025617892-lee=varga.co.uk@xxxxxxx [mailto:sentto-1109639-48728-1025617892-lee=varga.co.uk@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of TAWN Jonathan
Sent: 02 July 2002 14:51
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: for sale

Hi People

I have some stuff for sale if anyone is interested - it all works fine - I just aren't using it anymore!

Compaq proliant server (two of them) Pentium pro 180 (can be dual cpu, but would need to use cpu out of one machine ..) 198mb of ram in one of them, and 64 I think in the other one, both scsi, one has 2x 9.1gig disks in (striped) the other has 2x 2.1gigs in (all scsi ultra wide) both have cd's in 'em. - one has sound card + a 3dfx (voodoo 3000) and a matrox g100 (pci)

They both have Compaq network cards in too ! (100baseT)

Also, I have a 70gb raid box to go too.... All Compaq stuff-  works like a treat (contains data ... but will/can delete) (all 9.1gig disks - 2 of them are about a year old) (this has been working on the lesser-spec'd pc with raid 5 for a while)

I've got 1x keyboard and a mouse to go with them.. but no screen.

It all works fantasticly... I have been running the better of the two (2x 9.1's, g100/3dfx/sound) for a few days just to see what its like - no probs at all.

I also have a spare 1.5gb laptop disk, a 64mb Compaq armada 1700/1750 (not sure what else its compatible with) dimm.

If anyone is interested, please mail me off of this list with an offer .....

I'm in Sheffield - but I can work out shipping if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jonathan.