Re: Re: [OT] Nokia 6310i Opinions?

>> But you can install an email client as a Java Applet AFAIK.
>
> In theory, yes. In practice, no :-)

Have you tried it on a 6310i ?

I haven't so can't speak for sure, but AFAIK it does work. Don't forget this
is the 6310i not the 6310

>You are right, the R320 had a god-awful interface. However, the T68i is
>beautiful. Five-way joystick and a colour screen all make for a very
>friendly interface, even better than the new Nokias.

Yeah it was bad, but of the reviews I have read it said the T68i was bad as
well, again I haven't tried it myself.

>Out of all the phones I have owned (6110, 6150, 8210, 8310, 8850, 7110,
>6210, 6310, 9210, T39, PH337, V70) and I can honestly say the T68i is
>just a work of art and light years ahead of anything out there.

Same with me I have had a lot of phones, but Nokias have always been my
favorite, nice UI

>Interesting times they are ahead with mobile phones ...

Indeed there are !

BTW Do you use your T68i with a PDA Gerard ?

D.