-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2002 18:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: [ukha_d] Pronto Monochrome Screens

    Just dug out my Pronto after a while in hibernation and I now remember how awful the contrast of the mono screen is. Are any of the other models any better ? (I know the colour one is). It's not even much better with the backlight on.
    One of the SWMBO complaints last time was the 'but I can't see it without my specs' - it seems such a shame in this day of high contrast displays that they opted for these and I think the new versions are just the same. Someone should have done a super contrast screen upgrade or introduced a 'later years' friendly version.

    Kevin

    BTW do we have an acronym for those who are naturally frightened or rejective of anything technical ?

    TWHAT - Those who hate anything technical perhaps ?

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com