Re: Revolutionary whole house audio

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Revolutionary whole house audio
  • From: "james_dunn67" <james.dunn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 22:53:30 -0000

Bill,

SliMP3s should do the job.  They will take a shoutcast stream and can
be synced to one another.  Check the SliMP3 discussion groups for
detail of the Shoutcast support as I'm not sure if it's pulled and re-
served up by the SliMP3 server or directly pulled by each SliMP3.

Cheers,

James

--- In ukha_d@y..., "happy_hammer66" <bill.mcmahon@t...> wrote:
> Hope this is not cross posting, my original post was
lighthearted,but