From: Jon Whiten [mailto:jon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 02/07/2002 20:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Nokia 6310i Opinions?

Mark,

Are you trying to dial an ISP with the phone or use GPRS?  If the former, I
have not been able to connect to many ISPs with WinCE/PocketPC as there is
something with the login session that Global, Freenetname, Plusnet, BT, ....
did not like.  At the time I signed up an account with Freeserve that did
work but I let it lapse.

If you are trying GPRS then I have no idea!

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/