-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Poulton [mailto:swp@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 2 July 2002 16:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Plumbing Question

Mark,

Yep great, idea, I'd prefer to use it to flush the toilet at the end of
the day, reduce the demand for fresh water.

In fact why can't new houses have a dual water system, then rainwater
off the roof could be used to provide flush water.

I suppose I could channel into the concrete floors with a pipe, low WAF.

Cheers

Stuart