RE: SliMP3's Revisited

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SliMP3's Revisited
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:25:24 +0100

Jonathan,

Shouldn’t be any problem with the way I intend doing this but I’ll give you more details on the buy list once I get some numbers the cost is rough, I won’t know exactly until more or less the players touch down, but from the last buy they were £180.50 incl. VAT, shipping etc landed to the UK the only cost on top of that is Royal Mail shipping around the UK.

Yes, very cool indeed and I was looking earlier at the FAQ at Slim Devices and saw this:

Can the signal from the remote control be used for other things?

Yes. The SliMP3 sends the decoded IR signals directly to the server. So you can use them to control other things, if you like.

Now I can think of one or two uses for that!

K.