Re: [OT] Logging hours online?

Mark,

I have exactly the same problem.  I too have a job - but I was off
sick for a couple of weeks and during that time spent too much time
surfing and received the said email...

I now use the following:

http://www.geocities.com/magistone/magitime.htm

to track on-line use.

It runs on my server and kicks in each time any PC in the house dials
out.  I am sure there are better tools out there, but this is free,
and produces nice web based reports.

Give it a try.

D.

> Mate has just had a "yellow card" from BT Internet saying he's
using over 12
> hours a day and if it doesn't stop he'll be kicked.  He recons he's
using no
> where near 12 hours a day - while he has no life he does have a
job :)

> Any recommendations for a little app to log his time on line?
>
> Thanks
>
> M.
> The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk