New job .... signing off.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New job .... signing off.
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:12:02 +0100

Hi guys,

As some of you already know, at long last I have a new job WOOHOO!!
Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to curtail my list involvement to reading &
replying via the web interface, so I'll still be here to advocate Misterhouse
& Linux to you all :-)

I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the past 7 months, it's been
a real help in keeping my spirits up, perhaps ukha_support should be the next
group created :-)

I'm also not going to be on IRC that much either, so Ant, if you want UKHA's
brain back just let me know :-)

The other big bonus is that with two wages coming into the house again, I'll
be able to buy toys when we're straight again, and even make it down to the
UKHA meet (Leicester sounds like a great central location, and 2 days sounds
good too)

See you all soon,

Stu.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor