RE: Pronto plea

> I'm an HCC subscriber so if it exists in the mag, I'll have it in my
> pile somewhere. Used to get HE on subs too, but it's pants.

Funny, I was a subscriber to both and stopped HCC coz I thought _it_ was
pants.
Still buy it in the shops though.
HAve concluded that both are now a bit pants :(

HE used to be a good read, but it has dumbed down IMO quite a lot over the
past few yrs.
HCC started dumb and got a bit better, but both are still below the levels
of HE when it started.
Reviews in both are nearly as useless as product manuals.
Eg - the manual says 'press x for digital scan'.  The review says 'comes
with digital scan feature' but neither tells you WTF 'digital scan' actually
means, so you've no idea whether you want it or not :(

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com