-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lowe [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 June 2002 23:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] ADSL router/hub?

-----Original Message-----
From: Des Gibbons [mailto:des@xxxxxxx]

For separate, you will need an ADSL modem with an ethernet connection and an
ethernet router such as the linksys BEFSR41 or a USB ADSL modem and a USB
router such as the DrayTek Vigor 2200USB.

HTH

Des.

Or the new Vigor 2600, which is a combined ADSL Modem and the guts of a
2200. :)

Vigor kit is *very* nice