Re: Compact flash 802.11b cards and digital cameras

On Sunday 30 June 2002 10:16 am, Phillip Harris came forth and proclaimed:
> I consider Bluetooth to be more "smelly fart" range...

Guess it's just me who found Bluetooth quite good then? I have the Ericsson
wireless headset to go with my T68, and can roam freely about the house with
it on. It gets a bit crackly if i walk to the kitchen, but other than that
it's quite cool.

(I live in a 3 bed house - not the biggest in the world, but not too tiny
either)

Jon

> Phil

Jon Fautley