From: "James" <James@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Television alerts

I have used BOB2 in the past,  simple serial control and has the
advantage of not taking over the HA server's screen.  Disadvantage is
that it is only text overlay, looks a bit like the text from a BBC B
....but there's nothing wrong with that!

Details www.milinst.com in the general modules section

James