-----Original Message-----
From: Tracey Gardner [mailto:tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 June 2002 09:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] WAP11 range

55m from one end to the other!

You didn't tell us that you were related to royalty! :-)

Tracey

Mark Harrison very kindly gave up his afternoon to be seen wandering round my brother’s new pile with an iPAQ this afternoon testing the viability of a wireless network in the place. Even though it is 55 metres from one end to another and is constructed using brick rather than stud walls the WAP11 would cope admirably were it not for the fact that we want coverage “next-door” in my pad. The solution will be to use two of them and a single run of CAT5.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!