RE: RCS TX15-B Thermostat

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RCS TX15-B Thermostat
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:11:09 +0100

      Ok guys - I'm now as confused as everyone else. I have the TX15-B
working but with the same problems that you have - btw ignore the dip switch
red herring.

            I am not sure if this is a TW523 issue or not & I can't find
my XM10U at the moment. It could also, in my case be an Ocelot issue or a HV
issue (have tried both interfaces with Homeseer). If you sort this please
let me know.

      BTW - If I use a CM11 interface straight into Homeseer (leaving the
523 on the TX15-B) it works fine so it is not the interface that connects to
the thermostat that is the issue. It's between the mains and HS either the
controller or the PLI.

            Kevin