RE: Wireless LAN

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wireless LAN
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 08:16:32 +0100

John,

One of the websites I found when looking for info on these cards
mentioned Orinocco cards (formerly WaveLan Turbo) or words to that
effect, suggesting they are in fact the same card rather than just ones
made in the same factory.  Of course, that's no guarantee that they will
work in the situation you describe, but perhaps makes it more
likely......

Tony

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/