Re: Pronto plea

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:44:25 GMT, Stuart Booth
<lists@xxxxxxx>(Stuart Booth) wrote:

>Jerome O'Donohoe <jerome@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>.I don't suppose
>>there's any chance of anyone who has the mag scanning the ad, or
>>photocopying it and sending it to me?
>
>I'm an HCC subscriber so if it exists in the mag, I'll have it in my
>pile somewhere. Used to get HE on subs too, but it's pants.
>
>Photocopies easily made available.

Erm <shuffles around> I lent a copy of HCC and an older HE to a friend
at work who's looking for a DVD player. This was on Thursday! I looked
it out Wednesday evening for her.

It now appears that this was the June issue I lent as I have July
downstairs in my "To Read" pile of mags, and the others neatly sorted
out into a pile upstairs trying to find it.

If it can wait until next week I'll see about getting the June issue
of the HCC magazine back and sort out a scan/photocopy.

Sorry about that, couldn't have anticipated that.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx