RE: Re: [OT] Do you use your laptop in bed?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Do you use your laptop in bed?
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:53:15 +0100

I was quite impressed when I started my new job and was suppied with a
laptop, mobile and a usb lead that charges the mobile from the laptop.
Of course nothing is ever as good as it seems, for a start the laptop
runs NT4 so you can guess how useful USB is, the one USB port that does
have power is on the docking station, and for another thing it takes
hours to charge the mobile from the laptop, which probably means you
would need to laptop plugged in to the mains anyway!

Graham