-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:armagh@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 27 June 2002 10:57 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: Re: [ukha_d] Lite Control Network- LINET

Hi Shane
            Just a quick one , Why do you need a pic between the stereo module and the Linet node? I assumed the Linet node would have i/o available to control the digital pot...

Also i seen a circuit in circuit cellar of a  4 audio (line level i assume)way selector using a 4052 cmos chip. I thought about using 2 4051 chips which would give 8 sources. Just a thought...

Frank Mc

ps  had a look at the pics isnt she cute.