From: TAWN Jonathan [mailto:jonathan.tawn@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 27 June 2002 10:20 p.m.
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Lite Control Network- LINET

I’m quite new to; this list, and to the hole HA game.

But, I’m eager to learn more about the zone amplifier you have.

Are these parts readily available (can I buy them over the web ?) I have a little electronics experience  (I know what components are… I can solder… etc etc..)

Any more information on this, or any info of where I might be able to buy one (that has been assembled by someone else) would be most appreciated

Regards,

Jonathan.