RE: Remote reboot?

<snipped>
> See www.realweasel.com
>
> There are also a number of companies selling power strips with serial<= BR> > and/or network connectivity that allow the power to a specific device<= BR> > to be cycled remotely.  I haven't used any of them for a few
> years, but
> I might be able to find some recent information in my email somewhere<= BR> > if anyone's interested.

Although this is probably OTT for most people for home etc, I have a
batch of apc rackmountable masterswitch kit coming in, at far below
market price.

It contains 4 8 way rackmountable (0u space usage) power sockets, and a
1u controller which allows access via telnet or web to reboot etc.

List price is around =A32700, Im reselling them at =A3550+vat.

(Shameless plug, but I wont mention them again unless someone asks me!
:o)    )

Regards,

Tony Lucas
Chief Technical Officer