RE: Via Tablet - Price Check and Bulk Buy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Via Tablet - Price Check and Bulk Buy
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:20:11 +0100

Hmm, I spotted that the info PC is a seperate product, in a more
conventional format, but using the mini ITX MObos..

I'm hoping against hope that this is for real, but I must express doubt..
Spare laptop screens run to a couple of hundred dollars, and the Core
component costs would seem to be way outside the =A3280 cost...

Don't get me wrong.. I have Jenni talking about *ten* as a bulk purchase, and I'm pretty much sold on that myself, but you are talking about 1/3 the<= BR> cost of a similarly specced laptop...

Ian.