Re: Getting started with Internet access on PDA

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Getting started with Internet access on PDA
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:17:35 +0100

Mark,

A colleague of mine (who I shall be seeing tomorrow) does exactly this with
an Ericsson on Orange and an Ipaq. If you don't get it sorted any sooner,
let me know and I'll ask her....

Another (ex) colleague of mine IM'd me the other week from his Ipaq, again
via an Ericsson, through bluetooth & GPRS, just to say the seminar he was
attending was dull! :-)

Paul G.