RE: KAT5 Progress Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Progress Update
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:37:04 +0100

Excellent news Keith. I am sure you'll make many people happy. They were waiting that switcher for years.
I see that your amp has a 4 source selection (I suppose 4 stereo, or just 4 channels?) and 2 stereo zones as an output.
Probably, people would like to have more output zones, but this proves the concept and I suppose that number of zones is not a problem.
Please make switcher modular, so we can add more zones later :-).
Cheers,
Nik