RE: Powermid/Tivo Problems

I _knew_ you'd say that Ken.
Thing is, apart from the TiVo (and the issue of sunlight) they work
absolutely fine!

It would seem a shame to have to ditch them because one device is
misbehaving, and I certainly wouldn't be putting in a full-blown hard wired
system just for the sake of the Tivo!
If I have to, I could put the Tivo under the TV, KAT5 the Sky box to it, and
KAT5 the audio back to node0.  The powermid should still be able to relay
TiVO commands to the SKY box.....
There are only 3 problems associated with this plan:
1/ An awful waste of CAT5 sockets
2/ No spare CAT5 sockets at this location anyway (though will be rectified
once I get my RPP faceplate)
3/ The cost of another 2 pair of KAT 5 units :-(

Tony.

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com