RE: Fw: serial / parallel control of a relay board

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: serial / parallel control of a relay board
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:22:07 +0100

It makes a lot of sense.

I do something (almost) the same - but in my case the amps are "remote", turned on/off by X-10 appliance modules, and I use KAT5 to carry the signal "long distances" at line level, and only have "short distances" of speaker cable.

Again, controlled by a Pronto, in my case using an ageing X-10 infrared receiver.

I don't know enough electics to trust myself to install relays properly :-)

M.