RE: ot Pathetic Service BT

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ot Pathetic Service BT
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:16:00 +0100

A straight question Andy, and I'm not being funny about this: do any of your
friends/family work for telewest? Having a friend on "the inside" is about
the only way I have seen anyone get good service from them.

My own experience is that BT wil *always* fail to meet an appointment, and
usually try some underhanded stunt like claiming (as in Amar's case) that
the appointment wasn't booked.

Telewest don't return phone calls, don't turn up, over promise and under
deliver, all the time, every time, without fail. as regular as clockwork, a
"I will call you back" is a lie, an engineer's visit on time (or even on on
the same day) is as likely as six winning numbers etc etc...

NTL are, if anything, even worse.

The state of Telco's in the UK is apalling. They are far and away the worst
kind of supplier to deal with.