proximity detector possibility

This was chatted about last week, and there were obvious pros
and cons to having tags for people to wear.

Now, I've come across this product, which is basically a wristwatch
with built detector allowing entry in much the same way as a keyfob
or swipe card.

With a bit of adaptation, or lateral thinking, this has got to be a possible
alternative idea that is likely to be more practicable than tags... I
appreciate its not flawless, but it would be an improvement.

Unfortunately I can't find any more detailed info on the product anywhere...

Scott Crowther
Intamac Systems Ltd

t: +44 (0)1604 679262
e. scrowther@xxxxxxx