RE: Flat Speaker Cable to under Carpet (Good Quality)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Flat Speaker Cable to under Carpet (Good Quality)
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:43:15 +0100

KAT5'll be cheaper!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bond [mailto:chris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 June 2002 10:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Flat Speaker Cable to under Carpet (Good Quality)

I want to go the KAT5 route as my long-term aim but I think flat cable is the going to be fine for my short-term aim. The closest i've found so far i= s
the Nordost Flatline Gold - but its f********* expensive 2m of the cable is=
like =A390.  I've got about 6m and a 7m run to do with flat cable.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond