RE: Fw: OT: DV-Depot Free DHL Shipping (5-7 Discs) for48hours!

> > Why do you all love them so much?  They're pretty expensive, IMO, and
> > the goods still have to come from the other side of the world!
>
> The service is first rate Andy and often I have stuff sitting in the
> "to-do" pile for a few months yet it has only just been released here
> and it is generally a little cheaper than R2 discs when you avoid VAT &
> Duty ;)

So it's all about the "getting it first thing" is it?  That's why I
don't understand it then.  I couldn't even tell you one forthcoming
release, let alone one I actually want!  I'll ignore the cost issue, as
after comparing a couple of discs, DVDepot are not cheaper, even before
VAT/shipping/import tax.

Andy