OT: DV-Depot Free DHL Shipping (5-7 Discs) for 48 hours!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT: DV-Depot Free DHL Shipping (5-7 Discs) for 48 hours!
  • From: "Gareth Cook/UK/IBM" <gcook@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:27:20 +0100

Since it was such a nice day today, we decided a little spring cleaning was in order!!

For those that don't remember the last time, here is the rundown of how it works:

**** 48 HOURS ONLY ****
>From now until 11:59pm Thursday Eastern - we are proud to give you FREE DHL SHIPPING! on any package between 5 and 7 discs!

- You can order as many packages as you wish*

*-You can order any number of discs you wish, however the minimum 5, maximum 7 limits will be enforced, so for example:
Order 4 discs - shipping is $9.95USD (UK Rate)
Order 5 discs - shipping is FREE!!!
Order 7 discs - shipping is FREE!!!
Order 8 discs - shipping is $9.95USD (First one free, 2nd one regular rate)
Order 12 discs - shipping is Totally Free!!
Order 15 discs - shipping is $9.95USD (First 2 free, 3rd one regular rate)
Order 19 discs - shipping is Totally Free!!

For more info and to order checkout our site:
http://www.dv-depot.com

or the special forum topic we've created:
http://pub36.ezboard.com/fdvdepotcustomerforumfrm1.showMessage?topicID=1521.topic

If you have yet to take advantage of our Great DHL service, this is perfect opportunity for you!
If you have any concerns, have a look at our extensive Customer Forum on DHL:
http://pub36.ezboard.com/fdvdepotcustomerforumfrm17

I'm sure it will ease any concerns you may have with this option!

We also now have custom DVD artwork available with our Great New Printout Service!
Dump those crappy snappers or bad regular covers for some cool custom artwork!
We are also expecting a shipment of blank cases (including 2,3,4,5,6,7 disc cases) very soon :)
http://www.dv-depot.com/catalog/coverscans.php

Thanks For Your Time and Happy DVD'ing!

Shaun Guidolin
specials@xxxxxxx DV-DEPOT.com - Where Customer Service Does Matter!