 -----Original Message-----
From: paul_watkin [mailto:paul_watkin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 June 2002 00:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: [ukha_d] OT Basic Wired Alarm System

Hi all,

I am sure this was covered as part of the Visonic duiscussiona few
months back but I cannot find anything on the web archive.

Can someone suggest a good basic alarm system and supplier,doesn't
need X10,dial out or anything flash, just basic functions as follows

Basic controller (with battery backup)
3 Remote Keypads
bell box
2 Pet immune detectors
2 normal detectors

Needs to be capable of another two zones for door contacts and would
be nice if it could accomodate the connection of wireless accessories
in the future.

something of the shelf would probably be good as I need to fit it on
Saturday.

Will look in B&Q etc in a min looking for any suggestions away from
there.

cheers

Paul