RE: [OT-ish] ISDN - newly installed, but incompatible wi th my system!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT-ish] ISDN - newly installed, but incompatible wi th my system!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:07:59 +0100

:-)

This is *why* my old ISDN TA is now sitting forlornly in my spares bin!

Great piece of kit, - I used it on my old ISDN line for several months, and
now I use it on my cable broadband line instead. switching over was a piece
of cake, - very little reconfiguration needed in the router.

A lovely, efficient, reliable (so far) easy to use piece if kit. One of my
best HA purchases to date. (One of the few that I haven't had to worry
about
working anyway!)

Oh, and the support from SEG is first-rate as well...

Paul G.